Prison Nurse – North East
Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for Prison nurses working in the North East areas.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced prison nurses to work flexible shift patterns including ad-hoc shifts and block bookings. At Pulse you can choose the hours you work, making it easy to pick shifts around your current work schedule and out of work commitments. In return for this we are offering highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse are one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers who are committed to providing the highest quality of care and service.
Experience and requirements of a Prison Nurse:
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Current NMC Registration
- Prison clearance
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Must either be in a current role as a Prison Nurse or worked as a Prison Nurse in the last twelve months with a minimum of six months experience
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.