Pulse have an amazing opportunity to join a team of awards winning midwives.
Desired candidates will possess the ability to work independently and be a team player. In addition, you will have excellent communication with the ability to converse in a positive manner with all levels of staff, be supportive and open to new initiatives.
They will share the trusts values of a strong organisational culture of collaboration and a common focus on improving the quality and sustainability of care and people’s experiences.
Key skills required for the desired Midwives
- Minimum twelve months recent experience working on wards.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Easy recruitment process
- Work as little or as often as you’d like
- £250 referral bonus
- Self book on our Ipoint system
- Daily pay runs
- Revelation assistance
Call the recruitment team on 02079591032 or email Victoria.email@example.com for more details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.