Pulse are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work in a variety of inpatient, acute clinical settings in Taunton and surrounding area's of Somerset. Opportunities are available to work an Ad-hoc basis or short term placements. You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates of pay and are able offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts. Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier, to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, allowing you to be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
A successful HCA will have the following:
- A minimum of Six months recent experience in a hospital setting- in the last twelve months
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Why choose Pulse?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free mandatory training
- Daily payroll service - – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Referral Bonus for recommending a friend to join Pulse
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.