Pulse London Nursing are a preferred supplier to all NHS hospitals within London and are pleased to announce that we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program, scoring an impressive 99.61% in our last audit.
We have a wide range of work opportunities for highly skilled A&E nurses throughout both central and outer London and applicants are able to have a choice of ad-hoc shifts from Monday all the way through to Sunday covering either long days, half days, nights and/or twilights. Applicants looking for full-time work with Pulse will be put forward for ongoing bookings suited to availability.
- Have a minimum of 6 months current clinical experience within an A&E setting and be registered with the NMC
- Be proficient with all aspects of A&E nursing
- Have first-rate communication skills
- Be able to work on their own and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be flexible and trustworthy
Pulse will offer successful applicants:
- Top pay rates with the ability to increase via a Ltd Company
- Ability to fast-track your registration and have access to available work quicker
- The ability to view and book shifts online
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations across London
- Holiday pay
- Consultants devoted to supporting you through registration through to bookings
- Free mandatory training on a yearly basis
If you want to view alternative agency nursing opportunities in London with Pulse click here
If you know someone looking to pick up extra A&E shifts in London refer them to Pulse and earn yourself a £250 cash bonus* View our website for more details
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.