Pulse is actively seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and skilled echo-cardiographer to work within a busy and expanding cardiology department at a well-established private practice based in Leeds. This role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours.
The practice has recently been rated as Outstanding by the CQC and is one of the regions largest private hospitals, servicing both private and NHS patients.
Working within this role your day to day workload will include:
• Leading and developing the Echocardiography service within the hospital alongside the clinical lead
• Ambulatory BP and ECG monitoring
• Physiologist-led exercise testing
• Tape analysis and tape fitting
• Basic spirometry
• Stress Echocardiography
Qualifications or experience needed:
• Hold a BSE accreditation or be working towards gaining this
• Previously held a band 6/7 or equivalent post in the same area
• Experience in specialist Echocardiography services
• BSc in clinical physiology (Cardiology)
• Registration with the RCCP
The NHS trust is based closely to a main line train station with regular transport links to and from. There is also onsite staff car parking available.
• A competitive salary
• Flexible working
• Gym membership
• Development opportunities
• Annual health assessment
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Retirement savings plan
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.