Pulse are currently recruiting for a Senior Anatomical Pathology Technician to join a Public Mortuary based in Staffordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate holds either a Certificate or a Level 3 Diploma in Anatomical Pathology Technology to be considered for this role. Our client also requires the candidate to be able to work alone and perform all duties autonomously.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting with post mortems
· Receiving and releasing bodies
· Dealing with associated paperwork
· Working with the Undertakers
· Liaising with hospital staff at all levels, police, coroner’s officers and funeral directors
· Reconstruction work
· HireVue online interviews
· Daily payroll
· Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
· Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
· Access to high-quality voluntary training
· Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
· £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and you recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.