Here at Pulse we are now searching for a Band 7/8a Oncology/Haematology Pharmacist based in Staffordshire.
. The role is to start ASAP –31st December 2016, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5. The successful candidate must have oncology and Haematology experience and hold the relevant certificates/diploma.
Do you feel you are the suitable candidate for this role? Are you registered with Pulse? Please apply today and you can start benefiting from:
• Great rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Numerous employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme** *Terms and Conditions Apply ** Access to our Refer a Friend Scheme, which could entitle you to £200 in Red Letter day vouchers, per referral
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.