Pulse are currently looking for Band 7 Echo cardiographer to work within the ECG Department in a busy NHS Hospital Environment based in Norfolk.
The role is to start ASAP- 3months with the view to extend, 9-5, Monday- Friday, 37.5 Hours per week. The Successful candidate will ideally have European ACHD accreditation but we will consider all applications with good ACHD experience.
• Degree in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent qualification
• ACHD Qualified and Experience
• Significant, relevant hospital experience
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
** Terms and Conditions apply
STH - Echocardiography
In urgent need of an ACHD qualified echo locum to start ASAP.
Suitable locum ideally with European ACHD accreditation but we would consider all applications from locums with good ACHD experience.
They would work monday to friday 9-5 for initially 3-4 months. This may be extended if the permanent candidates are delayed in taking up their substantive roles.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.