Pulse are looking for BSE accredited Echocardiographer to work within the ECG Department in a Hospital Environment based in Buckinghamshire. The role is to start ASAP for 2 months, 8:30 – 5, Monday- Friday, 37.5 Hours per week.
When: ASAP- On-going
Hours: 4 Hours per day (1 shift per week/fortnight)
• Degree in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent qualification
• BSE accreditation
• Significant, relevant hospital experience
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
** Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.