Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced band 8b pharmacy technician to work within a prison setting, based in the area of Lancashire. As this role is working within a prison, candidates applying must be prison cleared or be willing to go through clearance if not. You must also hold an in date enhanced DBS.
The placement is available to start as soon as possible, with the working hours 09:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
Some duties will include:
• Assembling and labelling of dispensed prescriptions
• Dispensing of prescriptions
• Weekly controlled drugs stock checks
• Ensuring standards are followed when accuracy checking
• Drug history taking
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Medicines management
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Be GPhC registered
• Have prison clearance/willing to go through clearance
• Previous experience in medicines management or prison pharmacy work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interview
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Opportunities in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Shortlist for vacancies and update on availability through iPoint
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from a team of experienced consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.