Are you a critical thinking Pharmacist, specialising within Oncology?
Pulse has a new role available in our clients well-established NHS, based in Hertfordshire. The trust is seeking an experienced oncology Pharmacist to join their team on a full-time for an on-going period, starting as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, the Pharmacist applying will hold previous experience in oncology and must be able to demonstrate this in the work place.
Duties within this role will include:
- Maintain approved standards and high quality of service
- Carry out medication reviews
- Clinical ward rounds
- Provide clinical support for the clinical/dispensary team
- Appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions
- Provide pharmaceutical input into clinical trials
- Ensure that medicines are being dispensed safely and efficiently
Skills and experience:
- GPhC registration
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience
- Oncology experience and exposure to chemotherapy medication
- Clinical ward experience
If you are a logical and analytical Oncology Pharmacist looking for a new, fast paced role and would like some more information, please contact a member of our team or apply today.
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Pharmacist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.