Our client is seeking a pharmacist who has recent clinical hospital pharmacy experience, to work within their innovative NHS trust based in Rochford, Essex. The trust is closely located to a main line train station, with regular running public transport.
The candidate appointed will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide safe, clinically effective and cost-efficient use of medicines for patients, including participation in multidisciplinary team meetings. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working 22.5 hours per week.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
• Have completed BPharm/MPharm degree in the UK
Duties within this role will include:
• Provide and develop a comprehensive, patient-focused, clinical pharmacy service
• Participate in adverse drug reaction reporting, clinical contribution monitoring and clinical risk management
• Medication chart monitoring
• Taking drug histories
• Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
• Provide clinical pharmacy advice on the management of medicines in order to maximise benefit and minimise risk
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.