Are you a Qualified Pharmacist looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 8a Clinical Pharmacist to work within Mental Health, for a post at a well-established NHS trust in Cheshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 4 days per week until September 2019.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within Mental Health and must have previous hospital experience within an NHS setting, to be considered for the role.
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• At least 2 years experience of working within hospital pharmacies
• Mental health medicine experience
• The relevant degree/qualifications
• Ascribe system
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.