Pulse Staffing is now recruiting for a Band 8a Pharmacist who specializes in cardiology to join an innovative team, based in a NHS trust in London. To be considered for this role you must have previous cardiac ward experience and can work well in a busy environment.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3-month period with the possibility of extension.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing support to heart failure teams through research
• Identifying effective medication substitutions
• To support ward cover in the Cardiac surgery department
• Dose adjustments based on renal function, hepatic function and potential drug interactions
• ADR prevention and intervention
• Disease state management
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed BPharm/MPharm degree in the UK
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Have post registration experience
• Have experience within cardiology wards
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance procedure using new online technology
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.