Pulse currently have an opportunity available for a Band 8a Cardiac Physiologist to join an innovative team at a NHS trust in West Sussex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying must be able to work to a high level of quality without supervision, making sure to carry out work efficiently and effectively. The candidate must be able to cover all aspects of pacing including Implant, follow and ICD’s/ Complex Pacing.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Experience within EP
Duties will include:
• Tape analysis
• BP monitors
• Pacing implants
• Stress testing – unsupervised
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you please apply, or contact our team for more information.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.