Are you a highly skilled Cardiac Physiologist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse currently has an opportunity available for a Band 8 Cardiac Physiologist to join a fantastic cardiology team within an NHS trust based in London. The post is available for the appointed physiologist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for a 6 months fixed term contract.
It is essential that the Physiologist has experience working as a Cardiac Physiologist within a Pacing/Cath Lab team, to be considered for the role.
Applying candidates will need to:
- Hold BSE accreditation
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Cardiac Physiology
- Have a minimum of 4 years post grad NHS experience
- Be analytical and logical
- Have high attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
Duties will include:
- Tape analysis
- BP monitors
- Pacing implants
- Resting and Exercise ECG
- Stress testing – unsupervised
- Comprehensive profile of Full Lung Plethysmography testing, Reversibility and Transfer Studies
If you are a confident Cardiac Physiologist and showcase excellent leadership skills, then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team or apply below.
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Cardiac Physiologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.