Pulse is currently recruiting a Band 7 Sleep Studies Physiologist to work in a busy NHS Sleep Studies department alongside their existing team based in West Sussex. The Role is to start ASAP on an on-going basis, 30 hours per week, 9-5 or similar, 4 days Flexible.
- To complete a range of Sleep Study testing.
- Degree in Clinical Physiology or equivalent
- A minimum of six months' additional hospital experience working as a Sleep Physiologist in a hospital setting
What you can expect from Pulse:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned Consultant who is a specialist in their field
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
** Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.