Pulse currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced band 7 pharmacist to cover wards and dispensary at a well-established NHS trust, based in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying should have previous experience of working within hospital wards dispensary and can work well as part of a multidisciplinary team. It is also essential that the appointed candidate has Cerner (CRS EPrescribing) experience, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
• Taking patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Dispensing of prescribed drugs
• Patient counselling
• Prescriptions checks
• Accuracy checking of prescriptions
Skills and experience needed:
• Ideally 3 months NHS or private hospital experience
• Knowledge of ascribe system
• Qualifications in dispensary
• MPharm qualification
If you feel this job is suited to you, please apply using the form below. Alternatively, please contact our team to discuss further.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.