Are you a Qualified Pharmacist looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to work within Mental Health Medicines, for a post at a well-established NHS trust in Cambridge. The trust is located a short journey from the nearest main line train station and there is regular running public transport.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with Mental Health Medicines and must have previous hospital experience.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working Monday-Friday 9-5 until the end of September 2019.
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• Checking of dispensed items in a mental health specialist hospital pharmacy department
• At least 2 years experience of working within hospital pharmacies
• Provision of advice and support to patients, nursing staff and medical staff in relation to medicines use and handling in line with local and national guidance
• Mental health medicine experience
• The relevant degree/qualifications
• Ascribe system
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.