Candidates are invited to apply for a Band 7/8a Invasive Cardiac Physiologist position, to cover invasive procedures,
Start: Monday 11th January 2016
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9-5
Your main responsibilities as Invasive Cardiac Physiologist will be:
- Mainly Cath Lab
- Possibly some devices - Pacing and ICD follow up, Angio and Angioplasty
You must hold:
Previous exposure in a similar environment
Relevant degree qualification in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent
Join us and you will benefit from:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
For competitive pay rates, an efficient compliance service and the best opportunities on the market, get in touch with Pulse.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.