Our client is now seeking an experienced Band 7 Echocardiographer to join their team within an NHS trust based in Torquay. The client is looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, working for an ongoing period. The trust is located only a short distance from the nearest train station as well as other regular running public transport.
Your focus will be to perform transthoracic echocardiograms to a high standard in accordance to British Society of Echocardiography and Departmental minimum standards.
You must also be available to work full-time hours Monday – Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake highly specialised echocardiographic investigations
• To assist the senior echocardiographer in organising and carrying out daily work allocation of the department
• To assist in the capture and storage of clinical data and audit outcomes
• Produce high quality recordings, measurements and quantification
• Prepare for examinations by checking equipment and inventorying supplies
What to do next?
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• Free training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Alternatively, for more information or to discuss any other opportunities Please contact the Clinical Physiology team on: 01992 305645.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.