An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to join our well-established NHS client based in Surrey. This position is to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3 months.
The successful candidate will be covering hospital wards and dispensary, therefore previous experience in a similar role is essential.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be registered with the GPhC
- Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
- Have rotational hospital pharmacy experience across a range of specialities
Duties within this role will include:
- Provide and develop a comprehensive, patient-focused, clinical pharmacy service
- Participate in adverse drug reaction reporting, clinical contribution monitoring and clinical risk management
- Dispensing activities
- Medication chart monitoring
- Taking drug histories
- Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
- HireVue online interviews
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.