Our client is seeking to recruit a band 7 clinical pharmacist who has recent hospital pharmacy experience, to work within their well-establish team at a NHS trust based in the London. The trust is closely located to a main line train station, with regular running public transport.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an ongoing period. Candidates applying will be able to work well in a busy pharmacy environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
• Have completed BPharm/MPharm degree in the UK
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out medication reviews
• Discharge prescriptions
• Clinical screening
• Medication chart monitoring
• Taking drug histories
• Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.