Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 pharmacist to work part time at a well-established private practice based in Sussex. The role is available to start as soon as possible working for 3 days per week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays), for a duration of one month. The practice is just a 10 minute journey from the nearest train station with other regular running public transport.
The ideal candidate will have previous pharmaceutical experience and also hold the relevant degree/qualifications.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing expertise in clinical medicines reviews
• Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
• Contribute to the reduction in medicine related hospital admissions and readmissions
• Medication reviews/reconciliation
• Discharge prescriptions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. If you would like further information, please contact our team today.
Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.