Pulse currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced band 6 or 7 Dispensary Pharmacist to join a NHS trust, based in South East London. The trust is based just a short journey from a main line train station.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within hospital dispensary to be considered for the role.
Please note that pay brackets are dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• Taking patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Dispensing of prescribed drugs
• Patient counselling
• Prescriptions checks
• Accuracy checking of prescriptions
Skills and experience needed:
• Ideally 3 months NHS or private hospital experience
• Knowledge of ascribe system
• Qualifications in dispensary
• MPharm qualification
If you feel this job is suited to you, please apply using the form below. Alternatively, please contact our team to discuss further.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.