Our client is seeking a band 6 pharmacist to join their dispensary team, at a NHS trust based in Kent. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period. The trust is situated closely to public transport links and there is also onsite staff carparking available for candidates who drive.
Duties while working in the dispensary team:
• Taking patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Prescription checks
• Providing patient counselling on medication
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in hospital dispensary
• Be GPhC registered
• Have completed BPharm/MPharm in the UK
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you!
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.