Pulse currently has an opportunity available for a band 6/7 Cardiac Physiologist to join a busy and expanding team at a well-established NHS Hospital in Staffordshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 1 month with view to extend.
Candidates applying must be able to work to a high level of quality without supervision, making sure to carry out work efficiently and effectively.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Cardiac Physiologist within a Pacing/Cath Lab team, to be considered for the role.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Experience within EP
- HCPC registered
Duties will include:
- Tape analysis
- BP monitors
- Pacing implants
- Stress testing – unsupervised
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.