Pulse currently has an opportunity available for a band 6 Cardiac Physiologist to join an innovative team at a well-established NHS Hospital in Nottinghamshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying must be able to work to a high level of quality without supervision, making sure to carry out work efficiently and effectively. Candidates must be a BSE accredited Echo Technician, to be considered for the role.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Experience within EP
Duties will include:
• Tape analysis
• BP monitors
• Pacing implants
• Stress testing – unsupervised
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.