Pulse is actively seeking to recruit a band 6 biomedical scientist to work in the haematology and transfusion team in a busy laboratory at a NHS trust based in East Yorkshire.
The hours for this position are full time, working Monday to Friday with some nights and weekend cover. Due to start as soon as possible this position is currently due to run for an initial six month duration.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
• To sort, check, label and correctly store haematology and transfusion blood samples
• Maintain accurate records and reports
• Provide a full diagnostic laboratory and clinical service to the trust
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.