Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 biomedical scientist in biochemistry to work within a busy laboratory setting at a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The trust is based closely to a main line train station, with regular transports links to and from.
The hours for this position are full time, working Monday to Friday with some nights and weekend cover. Due to start as soon as possible this position is currently due to run for a six to twelve month duration.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide test results to medical staff to help with diagnosis
• Identify abnormal results and report back to clinicians
• Maintain and run specialist lab equipment
• Specialist and routine analytical testing
• Prioritising own workload and being accountable for this
• Maintain accurate records and reports
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• HireVue online interviews
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.