Pulse is seeking a band 5 Stores and Distribution Pharmacy Technician who has previous experience working within a NHS pharmacy setting. The post will be in London and is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
It is essential that candidates applying have experience working as a Pharmacy Technician. You must be able to liaise with members of a multidisciplinary team to ensure a safe, efficient and cost-effective service.
Duties will include:
• Processing orders
• Receiving deliveries
• Technical checking
• making sure stock is stored safely and correctly
• Work effectively in a team or alone
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment
• Knowledge of pharmacy computer system
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.