Pulse is seeking a band 5 Pharmacy Technician who has previous experience working within an NHS pharmacy setting. The post will be in Yorkshire and is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday-Friday 9-5:30 for an initial 2-month period, this position will require candidate to work some weekend shifts on a rota basis.
It is essential that candidates applying have experience working as a Pharmacy Technician and have ward experience. You must be able to liaise with members of a multidisciplinary team to ensure a safe, efficient and cost-effective service. Due to this being a community position a car driver is preferred, along with access to a vehicle during working hours.
Duties will include:
• Medicines history taking
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Technical checking
• Medicines reconciliation
• Work effectively in a team or alone
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment
• Knowledge of pharmacy computer system
• Experience of patient counselling
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.