Pulse is now recruiting a band 5 pharmacy technician to work within medicines management at a well-established NHS trust in the West Yorkshire area. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours.
Pharmacist will be covering a busy periods ensuring that medicines are dispensed safely, efficiently and comply with the appropriate national and local standards. Duties within this role will include:
• Taking medicine history for patients
• Setting up and maintaining electronic prescribing systems
• Providing clients with compliance aids when required
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Medicine reconciliation
• Liaising with members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure a safe and efficient service
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• GPhC registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.