Pulse is actively seeking a band 5 pharmacy technician to work in the surrounding area of Hampshire.
The suitable candidate will be required to work as soon as possible for the duration of approximately 12 weeks.
• Medicines management duties on the ward
• dispensary duties including checking dispensed medicines if ACT (Accredited Checking Technician)
• Assist in the day-to-day supervision of technicians
• Suggest changes to dispensary practice and contribute to wider policies
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• GPHC registration
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.