Pulse is now seeking a band 5 pharmacist to join a well-established NHS trust, based in the area of Staffordshire. The trust is just a 15 minute journey from the nearest train station and there is regular running transport. Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within ACT and MMT.
The role is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
- Medicines history taking
- Accuracy checking of outpatient, inpatient and TTA prescriptions
- Weekly controlled drug stock checks
- Patient counselling on their medication
- Medicines reconciliation
- Following policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be registered with GPhC
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- First class advice and support from our team of experienced consultants
- Free training
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.