Pulse is recruiting for a band 5 pharmacist who has dispensary experience to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Derbyshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within dispensary in a NHS setting and also within ACT. There are public transport links close by and onsite staff car parking available.
Duties within this role may include:
• Accuracy checking of outpatient, inpatient and TTA prescriptions
• Ensuring that trusts standards are followed
• Weekly controlled drugs stock checks
• Patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role (Dispensary and ACT)
• Be GPhC registered
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interview
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300* recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are suited to this role, please fill out the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.