Pulse is seeking a Band 5 Cardiographer for a placement in a well-established private practice, located in London. The trust is located a short journey from the nearest main line train station.
Candidates applying will be available to start as soon as possible for a 4-6-week period.
Duties within this role will include:
• Experience with carrying out ECGs on a treadmill or cycle ergometer
• Holter monitors and analysis
• Fitting BP and hear monitors
Successful candidates will be working within an innovative team, who also use cardinal monitoring systems.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Degree in Exercise Physiology or Sports Science
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please fill out the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.