Our client is seeking a band 5 Pharmacy Technician to join their Aseptic team, based at a NHS trust in Milton Keynes. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours until at least September.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 1 years current experience of working within an aseptic setting to be considered for the role.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed BTEC/NVQ in pharmacy services/sciences in the UK
• Have GPhC registration
• Post registration hospital experience
Duties within this role will include:
• Ward top-ups
• Quality assurance
• Electronic medicines management on wards
• Checking of PODs
• Assembling and labelling of dispensed prescriptions
If this role is suited to you and you wish to apply, please use the form below.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Advise and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.