Pulse is now seeking a Pharmacy Technician who is a qualified Accredited Checker, to join our clients NHS trust based in Buckinghamshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 37.5 hours per week, for an initial 3-month period.
Duties within this role may include:
- Medicines history taking
- Accuracy checking of outpatient, inpatient and TTA prescriptions
- Weekly controlled drug stock checks
- Patient counselling on their medication
- Medicines reconciliation
- Following policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Accuracy Checking qualification
- Ward based experience
- Be registered with GPhC
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app on your smartphone
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.