We are now seeking to recruit a band 4 pharmacy technician to work within a NHS service based in Kent. The trust is based closely to a main line train station and there is regular running public transport to and from.
Candidates applying will need previous experience working within aseptic pharmacy and clinical trials, as this role will involve working within both. You will be expected to promote the safe, cost effective and timely provision of medicines management to all service users.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Previous NHS experience – 3/6 months
• Hold the relevant qualifications – ACT/AIMM
Duties within this role will include:
• Maintain patient records using the pharmacy computer systems to ensure information is accurate
• Participate in the supply of stock medication via the ward top up service
• Provide an accurate and efficient service in the preparation of all aseptic products including both adult and neonatal TPN, CIPs and cytotoxic agents following in-house training and successful completion of a broth test
• Process and return any surplus or unused drugs following departmental standard operating procedures
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• Free training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.