Pulse currently have an opportunity available for 2 Pharmacy Assistants to join a fantastic team, based in an NHS trust in Essex. This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
Candidates applying will have previously worked within a hospital setting and have basic dispensary skills to be considered for the role. Candidates applying must also have completed NVQ pharmacy dispensing in the UK.
Duties in this role may include:
- Dispensing prescription medication to patients under direction of lead pharmacist
- Answer patient questions about their medication
- Take inventory of drugs on hand and record results
- Maintain electronic patient information
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.