Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Support Services Manager to join our client’s CAMHS service located in Stafford. You will be supporting the Hospital Director with the management and security of the domestic, laundry, catering and maintenance services There is free staff parking at the hospital and it is closely situated to the M6 motorway.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, forward thinking, confident candidate with a ‘can do’ attitude, who can contribute to implementing, monitoring and evaluating plans, aimed at continual development.
Main duties will include:
• Monitoring all the company vehicles
• To be available for ‘on call’ duties
• Ensuring that all areas of the establishment provide a safe, welcoming, clean and hygienic environment
• Overseeing the maintenance of the site, including the management of the Catering/Housekeeping/Maintenance Departments
• Supervising the day-to-day issues, ensuring that all utilities are in good repair
• Monitoring of all company vehicles
• Playing an active role in the Health and Safety at site
• Budgetary responsibility for all non-clinical activities/services
• Working as part of the Senior Management Team
Skills and experience needed:
• Have an understanding of Health & Safety regulations, Maintenance, Catering, Housekeeping departments and vehicle maintenance
• Have a creative approach to problem solving, considering time, cost, efficiency and local and corporate impact
• Can demonstrate efficient budgetary control
• Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Email and the Internet
• Have excellent organisational and time-management qualities
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
• 2 weeks paid paternity leave
• Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
• Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
• A range of staff discounts
• Opportunities for training and development
• Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.