We are looking for a Service Manager to take the lead on a unit that offers rehabilitation services to patients based in Northampton.
The successful candidate will join and lead an experienced multidisciplinary team and will work alongside the well-established multi-disciplinary team. An understanding of CQUIN’s, CQC inspections, knowledge of the latest legislation and government driven initiatives are essential.
This service offers users a dedicated environment for people with a history of severe mental illness, challenging behaviour or a forensic background. It also has a purpose-built setting for people who require lockable rehabilitation and can accept those who are informal or section to focus on a rehabilitation pathway.
Roles and responsibilities include;
• Accountable for all aspects of management of the unit working closely with the hospital manager
• This will include service delivery, quality improvement and meeting nationally and locally set standards and targets in line with health and social care setting
• Strive to ensure maximum efficiency and clinical effectiveness using the unit resources and skills to achieve the best results and outcomes for residents/clients
• Post holder will work within the principles and standards set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
• Act as the role model, and be able to demonstrate leadership skills in managing the site
• Nurturing key relationships with external agencies, the community and within the organisation, developing and maintaining excellent working links with colleagues
This would be an exciting opportunity for anyone with a background working in mental health, looking to develop their leadership and management skills. For more information please to get in touch with our dedicated consultant today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.