We are looking for a Service Manager to take the lead on a unit that offers rehabilitation services to patients based in Northampton.
The successful candidate will join and lead an experienced multidisciplinary team and will work alongside the well-established multi-disciplinary team. An understanding of CQUIN’s, CQC inspections, knowledge of the latest legislation and government driven initiatives are essential.
This service offers users a dedicated environment for people with a history of severe mental illness, challenging behaviour or a forensic background. It also has a purpose-built setting for people who require lockable rehabilitation and can accept those who are informal or section to focus on a rehabilitation pathway.
Roles and responsibilities include;
• Accountable for all aspects of management of the unit working closely with the hospital manager
• This will include service delivery, quality improvement and meeting nationally and locally set standards and targets in line with health and social care setting
• Strive to ensure maximum efficiency and clinical effectiveness using the unit resources and skills to achieve the best results and outcomes for residents/clients
• Post holder will work within the principles and standards set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
• Act as the role model, and be able to demonstrate leadership skills in managing the site
• Nurturing key relationships with external agencies, the community and within the organisation, developing and maintaining excellent working links with colleagues
This would be an exciting opportunity for anyone with a background working in mental health, looking to develop their leadership and management skills. For more information please to get in touch with our dedicated consultant today.
#AHP_FE_QSW – Social Work
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.