Pulse is recruiting for a Service Manager to join a national mental health service in London, to join their dynamic team.
They are a dedicated mental health service offering facilities to service users with a range of secondary issues, substance misuse, learning difficulties and recovery needs. What can this client offer you?
• Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
• 25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
• Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Eye-care Vouchers
• Growing and forward-thinking organisation
Main Duties will include;
• Service and Staff performance
• Service budget targets are met
• The maintenance of quality / care standards such as CQC (where applicable)
• Maintenance of good relations with partners, professional bodies and commissioners
• Comply with any required standards or procedures
• Achievement of KPI targets, outcomes and personal objectivesWe are looking to hear from candidates that have;
• NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care or professional equivalent
• Proven track record of staff management within a mental health setting
• Direct experience of working in rehabilitation services or similar services
• An excellent understanding of the needs of offenders who may also have a mental health or substance misuse problems
• A sound knowledge and practical application of key legislation - Equality and Diversity, Mental Health, Criminal Justice, Social Care and Housing and H&S
If you would like to find out more call our dedicated consultant now, or apply today and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.