Pulse is recruiting for a Service Manager to join mental health service in Lambeth, London. They are a purpose built Forensic Intensive Psychological Treatment Service. The role is available to start as soon as possible and you will be required to work full-time hours.
We are looking for someone who can ensure that staff are providing excellent standards of support to the people that use the service, in line with regulatory and internal quality standards.
Main Duties will include:
• Service and Staff performance
• Service budget targets met
• The maintenance of quality / care standards such as CQC (where applicable)
• Maintenance of good relations with partners, professional bodies and commissioners
• Comply with any required standards or procedures
• Achievement of KPI targets, outcomes and personal objectives
• Hold an NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care or professional equivalent
• Have a proven track record of staff management within a mental health setting
• Direct experience of working in reintegration and rehabilitation services or similar services
• An excellent understanding of the needs of offenders who may also have a mental health or substance misuse problems
• A sound knowledge and practical application of key legislation – Equality and Diversity, Mental Health, Criminal Justice, Social Care and Housing and H&S
Some of the benefits include:
• Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
• 25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
• Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Eye-care Vouchers
• Growing and forward-thinking organisation
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.