Registered Manager – Children’s Residential Service
£40,000 per annum
Pulse have an opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a brand new service dedicated to children.
This organisation is a well-established national provider of residential services, looking for a dynamic manger to take the lead on the opening of a new site. The successful candidate will be managing up to 15 people, taking overall responsibility for the service and duty of care to the children.
This client prides themselves on making a house a home, for children to have the best experience possible and have a positive impact on their journey into adulthood. This position would be perfect for someone looking for a new challenge, whilst also being able to ensure a high level of care is maintained and delivered.
What can this client offer you?
• Competitive salary up to £40,000 per annum
• Opportunity to work flexible hours
• Excellent support and professional supervision provides
• Specialist training opportunities
• Maternity leave
• Extensive discounts and benefits package
We are looking to hear from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in residential care
• Minimum 1 year experience in supervising and managing staff
• Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification
• Recent experience working with GOOD/OUTSTANDING Ofsted Inspections
If this sounds like an exciting career move for you, make an application today and our consultant will be in touch to discuss with you further.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.