Pulse is now working with an innovative private practice to recruit an experienced Director to head up their clinical services team, based in West Sussex. We are looking for someone who is forward-thinking, proactive and passionate about providing high-quality care and continuous improvement. The candidate appointed will form part of the senior management team, reporting to the Hospital Director to ensure that the highest level of patient care is provided.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2-years’ experience working as a ward manager or equivalent, within the mental health sector. You will also have experience of managing a clinical budget and have strong leadership and people management skills.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
• Provide leadership, organisation and co-ordination to ensure effective clinical governance
• Promote an effective working relationship across the multidisciplinary teams
• Manage and develop a highly skilled and motivated workforce
• Work as part of the senior management team and carry out on-call duties as directed by the hospital director
• Contribute to the development of policies, procedures and processes
• To ensure relevant staff work within the standards and frameworks of professional codes of conduct
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply using the form below.
Contact the team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.