Are you a manager looking for a new challenge to take part in leading a brand-new service?
We are working alongside a leading organisation that specialise in offering a unique approach to the delivery of care across mental health and wellbeing, learning disability, neurological and children’s services.
This client has opened a brand new, state-of-the-art centre this year that offers dedicated services to neurological rehabilitation and complex care patients. The site boasts the latest technology to ensure they can provide service users high quality care including; en-suite bedrooms, fully equipped gym with specialist equipment, a therapeutic hydrotherapy pool and a lifestyle kitchen for independent living skills and assessment programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity to make the role your own and get involved in the setting up of a new service, whilst having the support and guidance of a national team to achieve success. We are wanting to hear from those with previous managerial experience within healthcare who are interested in becoming the new Care Centre Director.Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Overall leadership and management responsibility of the unit and the multi-disciplinary teams
• Responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers
• Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met
• Facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and patients, and also reflect market trends and evidence based practice
• As a member of the senior management team, contributing to the strategic development of the service, ensuring adherence to the unit’s objectives, quality improvement and business plans
• Promoting and enhancing the hospital’s reputation for care and service
• Fulfilling the role of Registered Manager as per CQC expectationsTo be successful as Care Centre Director, you will need;
• An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector together with a clinical background in and understanding of neurorehabilitation and physical complex issues
• A passion for improving clinical quality and individual care
• An emphasis on performance and delivery in order to support successful service delivery and development, budget control, business development and revenue generation
• An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership, is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement changeWhat are the benefits for you?
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Generous remuneration package (commensurate with the role)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Free meals while on duty
• Employee Assistance Services
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
• Voluntary Benefits
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.