They say “The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge!” So I ask… Can you arouse curiosity? Do you think like a Proton (always positive)? Can you tap the potential of students? Are you passionate and driven?
Can you prove to a stubborn millennial that science is indeed ‘Lit’?
If the answer to those questions is yes, then we want to hear from you!
Pulse Education are working closely with an amazing secondary school based in SW London to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Science Teacher for a long-term post.
This position is due to start on the first week of January.
As a Teacher of Science, you will be tasked with delivering engaging and inspiring Science lessons to mixed ability students. You will be teaching All Sciences across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, so no particular Science specialism is desired. As this is a long-term post, you will be responsible for planning and preparing lessons. You will also be required to mark work and assess pupils as they progress.
The school are committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school. There are also amazing opportunities for career development for those Teachers who commit to the ethos of the school and who’s passion is reflected by their work ethic. The Science Faculty in particular are a strong and successful department, with colleagues that go above and beyond to provide students with the best learning opportunities.
If you are either a Science NQT or an experienced Teacher of Science we would love to hear from you!
Job Title: Science Teacher/Teacher of Science
Company: Pulse Education
To be considered for this post, you should
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for Science, which you can utilize in order to inspire students
- You will need a combination of academic ability and strong personal traits
- Possess a good knowledge of All Sciences Curriculum at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 level
- Be hardworking and committed, willing to commit until the end of the academic year in this post
- Be willing to go above and beyond to give students the best opportunities possible
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.