Pulse Psychiatry People is the leading UK recruiter for locum psychiatrists within the NHS, leading private hospitals and other public sector organisations. We have long or short-term locum work, ad-hoc shifts, out of hours, on call and permanent positions available in, addictions and substance misuse, child and adolescent, eating disorders, forensic psychiatry, general adult psychiatry, old age psychiatry and learning disabilities.
Why Pulse Psychiatry People?
Building relationships is central to what we do. With our 24-hour service, our dedicated team of experts support our candidates at any time of the day or night. We will work closely with you to discover your individual needs and find the position which suits you best.
Our psychiatry doctors benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Expert training and development
- Access to appraisals and revalidation services
- A number of exclusive contracts
- Dedicated consultants trained in specific grades and specialities
- Daily or weekly payroll
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- A responsive and reliable service around the clock
- Rewarding referral scheme products and services
- Access to childcare voucher and expenses schemes
A team you can rely on
We are pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CSS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards acknowledge our excellent levels of service, recognise our commitment to supplying highly qualified candidates and our dedication to quality and compliance. To read more about our awards, click here.
At Pulse Psychiatry People, we’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.